Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Run!

This Christmas was awesome, as well as far too short.  By the time all the wassail was drunk and the last day of Christmas rolled around, I was ready to keep going!  But ah well, there's always a next year . . . or is there?  O.o

Anywho, I've written something as epic, cliche, action-packed, gigantic, and cinematic as I can make it.  This  is the kind of composition that comes fast and furious because there's so much music already out there that is in the same style, so I have a lot to draw from.  Of course, every soundtrack fan out there just says "I see you got the Hans Zimmer thing going on there".  Bless them.

EDIT: I removed this track from my SoundCloud page, so if you wanna hear it, message me or something.

3 comments:

  1. Really awesome work Daniel!! (I really wish it was longer! haha).. I really like the chords you used. They weren't generic, they sounded very thought out. And yes, about those people: bless them. hahaha
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete