Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sentientes

Things have been busy recently with Christmas and such.  Carols, presents, family, the celebration of the Child, I'm enjoying it.  I've considered whipping up a Christmas piece but also have several other pieces in the works right now.  We'll see.

Anyway, I just finished up a very emotional piece.  I have pictures of prodigals and forgiveness in my head when I listen to it and I thought about naming it "Forgiveness".  I wanted something a little more general and obscure so I went with the Latin word for sentiment: Sentientes.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This piece really is incredible. (I really love it towards the end.) While the synths do sound good (good job by the way on those!), I really want to hear it live. I think it would sound even more incredible.
    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jon. My dream is to have my music performed live!

    ReplyDelete