Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sorry 'bout that . . .

So-o-o . . . just in case you we wondering, I haven't stopped posting on this blog forever.  But, granted, I haven't posted in a long time.  Let's just say in the words of Gandalf the Grey: "I was delayed".  :D

Back in February of this year I went to a film festival in San Antonio Texas.  Well in a strange turn of events my laptop (which, by the way, was what I composed all of my music on) was taken from me against my will (i.e. stolen).  Maybe that might help you understand why you haven't heard much music coming from my corner of the Farthing in a bit.

By the way, I've been reading Lord of the Rings.

Now, Providence has been good to me in all this and now I have better tools to produce music with than from before my laptop was stolen.  I am very grateful.

So!  I have a few projects going on now and I have two sketches or tests, or whatever you want to call them, for you to hear.  Here you go:

EDIT: I removed these tracks from my SoundCloud page, so if you wanna hear them, message me or something.


1 comment:

  1. Awesomeness!! Can't wait to hear more! (Really like On the Edge...) :D

    ReplyDelete