Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You Name It!

UPDATE: After much ado and advice from others (online and in person) I finally worked out a name for this piece: Memories. Hope you like it!

----

So-o-o.  I just finished a piece.  It's different, but then again, I seem to be always going for different.  Attempting to expand my skills.  I wrote this piece with particular emotions or feelings in mind but nothing to name it by.  At least, nothing I would like to name it by.  So here's the deal: I want you to name it for me.

When you listen to this piece, what immediately pops into your head?  Eh?  A scene from a book?  A movie?  A place?  An emotion?  It can be anything.  If the piece does indeed evoke something (and hopefully it does) leave a comment describing it.  It might end up being, or inspiring, the future title of the piece!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment