Monday, November 14, 2011

Hero

Hello There!  This is technically not really my first post on this blog.  Back when I was a young buck I tried to get my own music blog up and running and utterly failed.  However now that I am [much] older and wiser I [think] I can accomplish this feat with much more success.  [Chuckling]  We'll see.

So-o-o, with no further pleasantries I present you Hero the first composition to be published on this blog.

  Hero by Daniel White Music

Comments  are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Jon M's music blog. I like it when your song has the music split, where the sounds are syncopated in each ear (when wearing headphones). I don't know exactly what to call that, but it's cool. =) What software do you use to compose music like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the music. Ah yes, the panning on the electric guitar. I did that just for a little variety. I primarily use software from companies such as Steinberg and EastWest. But there are others also.

    ReplyDelete